Judge signed your Order to seal. Now what?

If you received your signed Order to seal your criminal record, you still have more steps to take.  You will need to get certified copies of the Order to seal and send the Orders to all the agencies that have your criminal history.

The most common places that you will need to send your Order are to the arresting agency, DA or City Attorney office, the actual court (might be several), Department of Public Safety and another agency that has record of your charges or arrests.

It is also a good idea to get extra certified Orders just in case you need to send it again or to another agency you missed.  If you have questions about sealing your record contact our firm at 702-895-9111.

This is for informative purposes only.  This does not create an attorney-client relationship.  Always seek legal counsel.