Nevada Record Seal and Nevada Attorney General’s Office

If the Attorney General’s office prosecuted your case you wish to seal, then you will have to give the Attorney General notice and an opportunity to review your petition and order to seal your criminal record.
The Attorney General might oppose the sealing or agree to it. Then if the District Attorney’s office prosecuted any of your other cases, they would also have to be notified and given an opportunity to review your petition to seal.
If both offices are involved, this typically doubles the time it takes to get the order to seal signed, but it ultimately is the same process.
Contact our firm today for a free record seal consultation by calling 702-895-9111.