Veteran’s Court and Record Sealing

If you completed Veteran’s Court and received a dismissal, you probably are eligible to seal your record of this offense.  However, most courts do not do this for you.  You will still have to prepare a Petition and Order to seal your record that will need to be submitted to the court.

You or an attorney may prepare and submit the Petition and Order, a long with the needed documents.  If you completed Veteran’s Court then you should do this as soon as possible so your record is clear.

Call our firm today at 702-895-9111 for free consultation on the record sealing process.

This does not create an attorney-client relationship.  Always seek counsel.